KSAT-TV Safehouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings KSAT

2 posters

Go down

Greetings KSAT Empty Greetings KSAT

Post  Chyram Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Hello to KSAT! It looks like you have a great foundation here to build upon for your Safe House. I look forward to great things from you all. If I have your permission I would like to list your forums on my blog as a Safe House gathering spot for KSAT. You can find other blogs, websites, and forums from other Safe Houses listed on the home page of terryfoxsafehouse.wordpress.com under "Ports in the Storm" a section in the left side menu.

I'm looking forward to featuring you guys on the blog as I have featured other safe houses in the past. Part of what shapes into your story will be the contributions you give here, provided I have your permission to do so.

Also I'd love to know if you permit guests on your forum. If so, I'd like to visit from time to time, and contribute to your information and encouragement. alien

This is a great start! Keep it going. bounce

Chyram
Chyram
Chyram

http://terryfoxsafehouse.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Greetings KSAT Empty Re: Greetings KSAT

Post  Lessifer Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Hi Chyram and welcome! Very Happy You are welcome to post here as a guest, there should be areas of the forum that you can view, but not post in, if that's not the case I've done something wrong scratch We look forward to you getting to know us, and feel free to list our site on your blog, and keep up the good work!
Lessifer
Lessifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chyram Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:42 pm

I see the following:

KSAT-TV Member Info
News and Updates
The Green Room
PSC Tips and Tricks

All of them appear to give me the option to make postings. If you wish for me to test and see if this is true I can try. Suspect

(fixed spelling mistake Rolling Eyes )
Chyram
Chyram

Back to top Go down

Post  Lessifer Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:54 am

Actually, if you wouldn't mind trying it out, I'd appreciate it. You should be able to view all forums, but only be able to post in the Green Room and Tips and Tricks.
Thanks,
Lessifer
Lessifer
Lessifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chyram Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:54 am

Seems to work. In the areas I'm not allowed to post I can see the hyperlinks to attempt a post or reply to a post but when I attempt I get the following message: Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum.
Chyram
Chyram

Back to top Go down

Post  Lessifer Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:46 pm

Cool, thanks for testing that for me. Very Happy
Lessifer
Lessifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content