KSAT-TV Safehouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ezekiel Stone

2 posters

Go down

Ezekiel Stone Empty Ezekiel Stone

Post  Ezekiel Stone Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:10 pm

I'm Ezekiel Stone, and I am the founder of The KSAT-TV Safehouse. I started it at the beginning of December 2011 after learning from the mistakes of my previous gaming avatar in another lower-level Safehouse that I had formed. I must say that even though I founded KSAT-TV I am in no way considered its' leader in any regard - we prefer to govern ourselves as a group and value the opinion of each Safehouse member equally. I am VERY proud of the way KSAT-TV has developed as a Please Stay Calm entity, and will continue to watch it develop long in to the future, I imagine...

Ezekiel Stone, KSAT-TV Safehouse
EC13BF1D

Last edited by Ezekiel Stone on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SIGNATURE LINE grammer)
Ezekiel Stone
Ezekiel Stone

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel Stone Empty Re: Ezekiel Stone

Post  Lessifer Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:35 pm

I like to think of Stone as being like Glenn from TWD, when Rick was in the city. I was out there wandering alone, making mistakes, getting myself into messes I couldn't handle alone when I received a transmission from Stone. He guided me into the folds of KSAT, and I have watched (and helped) it grow to be a top 25 SH, and we'll just keep getting better and better.
Lessifer
Lessifer

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel Stone Empty Why "Ezekiel Stone"?!?

Post  Ezekiel Stone Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:24 pm

I get feedback from time to time about the meaning of my avatar. Ezekiel Stone is the name of a character from a long-cancelled Fox show called "Brimstone". I've always identified with the character - I somewhat resemble him physically, and his attitude and his sarcastic wit and general outlook on things greatly parallel my own. If interested further, Google It!! that is all...

Ezekiel Stone, KSAT-TV Safehouse
EC13BF1D
Ezekiel Stone
Ezekiel Stone

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel Stone Empty Re: Ezekiel Stone

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum